Tuesday, May 3, 2011

THE FINAL EXAM

Yesterday night at 2AM, I set the alarm to 6AM in the morning and slept thinking of my final exam in B-tech. Today morning as soon as the alarm started ringing, I kept it in snooze and started sleeping again. After 5min. , it started ringing again. Once again, I pressed snooze and slept. It went on snooze...snooze..snooze..and finally I stopped it and slept dreaming of something that was going on my mind at that time !! :D Suddenly at 7:30, I woke up realizing that I have my final exam at 9AM. As usual, I started my preparation in the last hours and started going to main building notice board to see my examination venue. On the way, I called one of my friend (Goutham Ambati) and asked about the examination hall. He asked me to come along with him and he took me to CR1 (Venue : B-tech 1st year class room). As soon as we reached the hall, we started searching our names in the list. Lately he realized that he was still sleeping and we both again went to main building notice board to check the examination venue. To our luck, on the way to notice board, we saw a list that was attached in front of the room number 104 and a couple of known faces (Brahmi and Baji) inside the hall writing exam.

After 5 to 10 minutes, I started writing the exam. Oh !! until now I didn't tell you the course rite !! The exam is on Mahabharata course which contained all the questions at typical philosophy. Never mind, I wrote my exam in 2 hrs and returned to my room.

hmm......ever since my childhood I am waiting for this moment. Yes !! Finally the wait is over.

Yippeeeee.......the final exam is over.. :) :D :P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha no comments gabbu saale

Anonymous said...

Mari september lo inko raasaaavu kadha...
grades raakundaane "my final exam" ante ela ronanki....:P